> Proud To Be an Indian
 

Glorious Blunder-I see the world as you see it :"A Glorious Blunder"

-SCRIBBLINGS OF AN ANNOYED YOUTH

:!Life!:



Life is all about waking up each day to discover
something new , about meeting old people but making new conversations, walking through old streets but still feeling nice about it,realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at your heart, meeting busy schedules, but still finding time for old friends, being nostalgic about the gone days but still lookin forward to better days . This is what life is when you live life for the fullest.Life battles donâ?™t always go to the stronger or faster man,but sooner or later the one who wins is the one who thinks he can.
:!Quotes!:

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
even da word impossible says
" I M POSSIBLE"

Life has many turns,
enjoy every turn becoz
it never returns.

Life is a succession of moments,
to live each one is to succeed.

You can't change the past but you can ruin a perfectly
good present by worrying
about the future.

Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success - Dr. Abdul Kalam

You never win a silver, you always loose a gold

Zindagi jeeney mein Do tarikhe hote hain, Ek chup raho,bardashth karthe raho Ya phir zimmedari uthao use badalne keliye-Rang Dey Basanthi

Everything is fine in the end. If it's not fine, then it's not the end


DJ Sandy
My Contacts

sandeep.sundaram@hotmail.com

Ping Me @
GTalk:sansun2111

Do Something Gud

Make Poverty History
Live Strong
Oprah
Heros Project
Unicef

Plz Vote My Blog Here
I yr-Isem . 6 months in pain
Friday, April 07, 2006
I year – Isemester…. 6 months in pain……

After an year long gap I expected my career 2 flourish … but it did not happen likewise…. Coz I ended up in a bakwas coll called ou..pg coll….
Ppl say tht first impression is the first impression is the best , hope it does not come true coz my first impression of the college was appalling….
Which I mentioned in my previous blog. I thought something would change in d future {as I am an optimist I do think +ve}, but things did not change…… every alternate day I would encounter with a strike… r two…
And commin 2 ragging sessions .. I have nothing 2 say coz I was not d victim of raggin, I some how managed 2 escape
And comin 2 the curriculum ter was no faculty 2 teach us, can u bell tht a university coll has no lecturers, mean while when few prof and lecturers were giving ter lectures…. I was least interested coz I cld not understand what d hell they war teaching.
Commin 2 attendance ,even if u attend 1 class i.e. enough but like a studios guy I always used 2 go2 coll…I think I was one among 10 ppl who attend coll regularly….
Then mates commin 2 my class mates…..I nvr made frnds easily….. but when I did …they would b my ferns for ever……. But I don’t think tht will happen hear I don’t find any one as such here……. chodo inn batho ko who knows wer I may end up with some good ferns…..hope I judged them unbecomingly…..
Then commin 2 my egg jams , I was nvr a god student when it came 2 acads…… always flunked.in them….but who cares(past is past…) but when I realy wanted 2 do well in acads.. ter war no teachers..2 teach me… but some how I ended up riting my egg jams some what well even after getting in2 this coll……..but who knows I may end up with noughts…….
Only thing I did in this seem was 2 go 2 coll expectin something good may happen but it hardly happened….. but ppl say don’t let ur hope….. but its very hard 2 hope..
I am writing this while I am doing my 2 nd sem …… ….. me still hoping tht some thin good will happen…. Chalo me will conclude this post by sayin my coll sucks.
posted by Sandeep Sundaram @ 1:35 PM  

2 Feed Back:
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Labakku Das said…

    Hey u have done very well in ur sem da.. dont worry teachers and all wont teach much.. at thia age we are expected to learn on our won..anyways very happy for u da that u r getting good marks now..

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    biagan who cares ....
    abt teachers bey u know y am i complaiin abt..sala bahooth borin hey bey mera coll...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

:Owner:

Name: Sandeep Sundaram
Home: Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India
I have built castles in the air,now i have to build the foundations under them.
See my complete profile

Indian Standard Time
Shout Box
Often Visits
Blogs I read

Must Read Blogs

Hits
Refinance Home
Refinance Home Counter
IM ME
Previous Post
  • priya
  • vaish
  • meghz
  • megha.t
  • rajeev
  • akshara
  • hudzi
  • vamshi
  • nazar bhai
  • My Favorite Scribblings

  • merey yar ki did ki shadi hein
  • my first day in college
  • life
  • womans is gods best creation
  • angel of mercy
  • mumbais torrential rains
  • year long vettiness
  • My poems

  • kargil heights
  • i have got destroyed in ur love
  • last night
  • i am in love
  • you with inme
  • reminanace of charming lady
  • If i Knew
  • words frm d
    brokem heart
  • Archievs

    !!Winning is the only thing i hv got not failure!!

    © 2005 Scribblings of a confused soul !!!! by S.Sandeep