> Proud To Be an Indian
 

Glorious Blunder-I see the world as you see it :"A Glorious Blunder"

-SCRIBBLINGS OF AN ANNOYED YOUTH

:!Life!:



Life is all about waking up each day to discover
something new , about meeting old people but making new conversations, walking through old streets but still feeling nice about it,realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at your heart, meeting busy schedules, but still finding time for old friends, being nostalgic about the gone days but still lookin forward to better days . This is what life is when you live life for the fullest.Life battles donâ?™t always go to the stronger or faster man,but sooner or later the one who wins is the one who thinks he can.
:!Quotes!:

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
even da word impossible says
" I M POSSIBLE"

Life has many turns,
enjoy every turn becoz
it never returns.

Life is a succession of moments,
to live each one is to succeed.

You can't change the past but you can ruin a perfectly
good present by worrying
about the future.

Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success - Dr. Abdul Kalam

You never win a silver, you always loose a gold

Zindagi jeeney mein Do tarikhe hote hain, Ek chup raho,bardashth karthe raho Ya phir zimmedari uthao use badalne keliye-Rang Dey Basanthi

Everything is fine in the end. If it's not fine, then it's not the end


DJ Sandy
My Contacts

sandeep.sundaram@hotmail.com

Ping Me @
GTalk:sansun2111

Do Something Gud

Make Poverty History
Live Strong
Oprah
Heros Project
Unicef

Plz Vote My Blog Here
Words From The Broken Heart
Monday, July 03, 2006
First, I'm still so In Love with you, after all this time,
Time has passed, everyday you're on my mind,
Dont lie me i am no blind ,still thn i cant find
Please forgive me i cant stop loving you
I think of you all day long,Even though I know it's wrong
I cant forget the things which we did together
I cant forget you forever
But now i feel tht we comeing togeter will be like never
Tears are flowing as though water is flowing from river
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
I dont wanna loose you for ever!!
Please for give me i cant stop lovin you!!
You know that i still love as much as blue!!!!
Every word i say is very true!!
I cant stop loving you!!!
Still then i know u will deny me!!!
That wont stop me from loving you!!!!!
I will b thinkin of you still the day fades!!
This cycle will repeat still i change my fate!!!
let me die before it is so late!!!


posted by Sandeep Sundaram @ 11:50 PM  

13 Feed Back:
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Vikram said…

    Dude..

    Did you write all this :O ?? Its really cool. Did you write it JLT or are you really experiencing it ??

    Hope everything's fine with you.

    Keep blogging...

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    just jlted mate!!i.e !!!
    thanx for droppin in!!!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sandyyyyyyy,ur poem was grtttt!!!!!!keep it up..continuee.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    thanx sush!!
    i guess ur anonymous!!!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haiiiiii.....u r blogsss are ttttttooo guud send some more blogs.....they are so nice...my heroo

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sandy yeh teri poem hain naa!!!it rocks dude!!!whoa man!!it suits sum1!!really[;)]

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Dainty Damsel said…

    A nice one.quite touchy.
    Good ending :)

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger freak-y said…

    u wrote this jlt :O
    damn cant believe this..
    well anyways good one ;)

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    ya i just jlted down thts it!!!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Labakku Das said…

    sooper poem da. but its not wrong to think of someone! nice work dude

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    @ every one thanx a ton!!!

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger astrocrazy2005 said…

    great blog!!!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger -- said…

    hmmmmmm gud one sandie... this reminds me one of my fav songs frombryan adams:)
    please forgive me... i cant stop loving you.......
    neways... gud one ra..... keep it goin:D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

:Owner:

Name: Sandeep Sundaram
Home: Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India
I have built castles in the air,now i have to build the foundations under them.
See my complete profile

Indian Standard Time
Shout Box
Often Visits
Blogs I read

Must Read Blogs

Hits
Refinance Home
Refinance Home Counter
IM ME
Previous Post
  • biryani the wonder fud!!!
  • y eggjam suck!!
  • sandy the gangster
  • reservation ..system ..in India!!
  • many happy returns of d day hudi....
  • happy birth day da ashwin...
  • media player
  • bore hogaya life...!!
  • i have got destroyed in ur love
  • My Favorite Scribblings

  • merey yar ki did ki shadi hein
  • my first day in college
  • life
  • womans is gods best creation
  • angel of mercy
  • mumbais torrential rains
  • year long vettiness
  • My poems

  • kargil heights
  • i have got destroyed in ur love
  • last night
  • i am in love
  • you with inme
  • reminanace of charming lady
  • If i Knew
  • words frm d
    brokem heart
  • Archievs

    !!Winning is the only thing i hv got not failure!!

    © 2005 Scribblings of a confused soul !!!! by S.Sandeep