> Proud To Be an Indian
 

Glorious Blunder-I see the world as you see it :"A Glorious Blunder"

-SCRIBBLINGS OF AN ANNOYED YOUTH

:!Life!:



Life is all about waking up each day to discover
something new , about meeting old people but making new conversations, walking through old streets but still feeling nice about it,realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at your heart, meeting busy schedules, but still finding time for old friends, being nostalgic about the gone days but still lookin forward to better days . This is what life is when you live life for the fullest.Life battles donâ?™t always go to the stronger or faster man,but sooner or later the one who wins is the one who thinks he can.
:!Quotes!:

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
even da word impossible says
" I M POSSIBLE"

Life has many turns,
enjoy every turn becoz
it never returns.

Life is a succession of moments,
to live each one is to succeed.

You can't change the past but you can ruin a perfectly
good present by worrying
about the future.

Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success - Dr. Abdul Kalam

You never win a silver, you always loose a gold

Zindagi jeeney mein Do tarikhe hote hain, Ek chup raho,bardashth karthe raho Ya phir zimmedari uthao use badalne keliye-Rang Dey Basanthi

Everything is fine in the end. If it's not fine, then it's not the end


DJ Sandy
My Contacts

sandeep.sundaram@hotmail.com

Ping Me @
GTalk:sansun2111

Do Something Gud

Make Poverty History
Live Strong
Oprah
Heros Project
Unicef

Plz Vote My Blog Here
year long vettiness
Wednesday, August 03, 2005

YEAR LONG VETTINESS
Firstly for all my non tam frnds I wish 2 explain the meaning of “vetti”-jobless.
Thesaurus – aawara,bevarse,gaali tirugudu{air force!}.
I am a big fan of aamir khan but did not even think in my wildest dreams that one day I wud b emulating him by doin nothing for one long year!!Of course he would have spent atleast few months for some remunerative purposes but my entire year was boring,monotonous,dull and without activity. It commenced on april 6th 2004 when my graduation exams got over and I heaved a huge sigh of relief! I knew I wud busy till my CAT exam which was on nov 21st.Incidentally that is my b’day and I hoped 2 crack CAT since all b’days r supposed 2 b lucky and replete with wishes and gifts. Alas all my dreams came crashing and I knew for sure after writing the exam that the result would be a big nought! Still I never thot that joblessness wud b my hobby/activity for the coming 6 months coz I had some more exams 2 crack {or flunk which was!}. I missed SYMBIOSIS by a whisker and imagine my horror when I found out that I was not eligible for a seat inspite of scoring WELL only because of a shit rule called subject wise cut-off.[:x]. I do not wish 2 mention the other exams which I wrote because they do not deserve a mention mainly for my dismal performance. The new year brought in many new hopes for others but for me it brought in only new new “bores”!
My daily routine was – waking up around 11 am,completing all the daily chores,eating on the lookout for other vetti ppl 2 give me company. Going 2 temple became an integral part of my daily life and my vettiness was so huge that I used 2 go the Sec’bad ganesh temple frm Vidhyanagar 2 Sec-bad in MMTS ,other ways of killing time were goin 2 net café with the fervent hope of finding someone online{I was not introduced 2 orkut then}. All this was between jan-april. Then it was the time 2 dust my books and lay my hands on them as I was supposed 2 study for ICET. So thankfully I spent a few days studying which also became boring after some days!!! I got so used 2 being activity less that my old lifestyle was much more interesting than studying!! After ICET which was in may came the ultimate vetti days coz all my frnds who were in colleges had their vacations and I never knew there were so many 2 gimme company particularly Rajeev who came back 2 hyd frm IITM in june . Then came the best part of my vetti life-orkut! Of course orkut is synonymous with vettiness but I never knew there was so much in it that one cud spend hours glued 2 the screen reading various posts in umpteen communities and closely inspecting profiles{ob!girls’}.
There was some spice in jun-jul thanx 2 orkut and watching all the non-descript ,bakwaas movies which hit the theatres and wondering “y-did-i-watch-this”. You wont believe there is hardly any movie left which has not been blessed by my visit! Most of the days were also spent with Rajeev-non stop gossip and “gupshup” sessions with lotsa snacks,goodies etc and with Rajaram with whom I toured the entire city pillion riding on his bike of course 2 meet his friend Sravanthi. . I also wish 2 mention the great outings with Rajeev,Sriram,Sharat {my colony mates} and with my college gang which goes by the name “intelligentia” !{Rajaram,Bhanu,Ragavandra,Tarun,Ganesh}
This was my life for the past year and I wud like 2 sign off now. Aamir Khan comes back with a bang after hiatus of 1-2 yrs and I hope 2 emulate him again now. I wish life rides on a wave of success now after this pathetic but interesting year. Tons of thanx to all my frnds who helped me battle out distress and boredom in the past yr- Sharat {lucky chap is employed now and all my wishes for him}, Sriram { kewlest timepass guy} and Rajeev and spl thanx 2 Rajaram{going 2 b firang now in few months 2 come , and I expect afew goodies frm him once he comes bac..} Bhanu{having grt time in mba and going 2get recruited in few months 2 come} Ragavandra{going grt guns in MCA } Tarun{Waiting for his vissa and b leaving 2 UK in few days from now, my best wishes for him!} Ganesh{ got recruited in ICFAI and having galla time in ter} Zillions of credit and gratitude for Rajeev who helped me write my blog and also 2 Vaishnavi who was the first 2 advice me on writing a blog.
Me bidding adieu now….
Thanx for the journey and all comments are welcome.
Goodbye , take care and have great days 2 come!!!
sayanora




posted by Sandeep Sundaram @ 3:22 PM  

5 Feed Back:
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Dainty Damsel said…

    hey santra...did u change my templete or am i hallucinating;)
    mou post disappeared
    well anyways nice posting
    keep it consistent n wish 2 see many more..its true there is a stroke of philosophical touch even if u dont agreee

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Labakku Das said…

    hmmm u have mentioned my name and thanx... yaa i thnk u have changed the entire thing..

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sandeep Sundaram said…

    @raj
    will i not mention ur name ra!
    @vaish
    santra Lol
    i cant argue with u , cant understand y ll ppl r behind my phil touch
    every frnd of mine says that ur bit phil in nature !
    neways u might b rite!
    @priya
    thanx aton for droping ur comment

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger -- said…

    :o tu sandie hee hai kya???:o u were like me for one year:o unbelievable boyyy....
    newayzz.. ya post is impressive as u r ....
    since ya nah vetti nemore.. try not to be again eva;) i knw u ll neva b again:D

    newayz good .. hmmm ehhhhh **scratches** yeahhh very good post bro...

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baaap... dis post is for me,rite???

    I'm in vettiness since past 2 yrs now... sala dunno whht to xpect from life...

    bt gud 2 knw dt u comin ova it... i still dunno abt mahself:D:D:D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

:Owner:

Name: Sandeep Sundaram
Home: Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India
I have built castles in the air,now i have to build the foundations under them.
See my complete profile

Indian Standard Time
Shout Box
Often Visits
Blogs I read

Must Read Blogs

Hits
Refinance Home
Refinance Home Counter
IM ME
Previous Post
My Favorite Scribblings

  • merey yar ki did ki shadi hein
  • my first day in college
  • life
  • womans is gods best creation
  • angel of mercy
  • mumbais torrential rains
  • year long vettiness
  • My poems

  • kargil heights
  • i have got destroyed in ur love
  • last night
  • i am in love
  • you with inme
  • reminanace of charming lady
  • If i Knew
  • words frm d
    brokem heart
  • Archievs

    !!Winning is the only thing i hv got not failure!!

    © 2005 Scribblings of a confused soul !!!! by S.Sandeep